We are now looking for someone to support the Leading House for the Latin American Region on its administrative processes.
- Supporting the selection process of the research-based instruments calls;
- Collecting, organizing, and storing data of our projects and researchers;
- Analysis of reports and communication with grantees.
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's student at the University of St.Gallen;
- You are interested in research and cooperation with Latin America;
- You are organized and skillful in data management;
- You have fluency in written and verbal communication in English (Spanish and Portuguese are a plus);
- You are curious, independent, and have good problem-solving and teamwork skills.
If you see yourself in this description and want to join our team, send a cover letter, diploma and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org c/c email@example.com until September 22. Starting date: upon agreement